Drunken Archers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Links to Clan Wars FAQ & Video resources

+7
IcedByYourMom
cleavely
Josh123
shabadingdong
NickingAde
The Boss I & II
boet
11 posters

Go down

Links to Clan Wars FAQ & Video resources Empty Links to Clan Wars FAQ & Video resources

Post by boet Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:10 am

Last edited by boet on Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
boet
boet
Admin

https://dadf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Links to Clan Wars FAQ & Video resources Empty Re: Links to Clan Wars FAQ & Video resources

Post by The Boss I & II Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:22 am

I'll join. Should be fun.

The Boss I & II

Back to top Go down

Links to Clan Wars FAQ & Video resources Empty Re: Links to Clan Wars FAQ & Video resources

Post by NickingAde Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:24 pm

Looks awesome, I'll definitely war for DA.
NickingAde
NickingAde

Back to top Go down

Post by shabadingdong Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:33 pm

Lets do this

shabadingdong

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh123 Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:32 pm

So whose in the 10 that are warring?

Josh123

Back to top Go down

Post by shabadingdong Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:14 pm

Josh123 wrote:So whose in the 10 that are warring?
No it means a clan must have a MINIMUM of 10 people to participate.

shabadingdong

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh123 Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:17 pm

I know, but from what I hear, Boet wants to compile a 10 person dream team to go to war with.

Josh123

Back to top Go down

Post by NickingAde Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:25 pm

Josh123 wrote:So whose in the 10 that are warring?

I'm guessing Reese, Boet, Cleavely, FireNinja, Boilers, Volk, Prod, Josh, Cougar, and either Stash or Vike.

EDIT: We are not going to make a Dream Team, it'll hurt Drunken Archers and Drunken Farmers.
NickingAde
NickingAde

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh123 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:08 am

Oh okay, sweet. Any word on release date yet?

Josh123

Back to top Go down

Post by cleavely Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:47 am

Today is the day, fuckers....this better not suck!
cleavely
cleavely

Back to top Go down

Post by IcedByYourMom Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:24 pm

Two days from now, I will be harvesting my crops. Imagine where you will be, and it will be so. Hold the line! Stay with me! If you find yourself alone, riding in the green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled. For you are in Elysium, and you're already dead!
IcedByYourMom
IcedByYourMom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonas T Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:53 pm

Good idea, will be interesting to folkow this forum

Jonas T

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonas T Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:54 pm

Follow

Jonas T

Back to top Go down

Post by cleavely Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Ah shit, the update may not be until tomorrow... Sad 
cleavely
cleavely

Back to top Go down

Links to Clan Wars FAQ & Video resources Empty Adi reporting for duty general

Post by Adikts Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:32 pm

Muahahaha.... Are we professionals or what. We got our own war room.
Adikts
Adikts

Back to top Go down

Post by Adikts Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:16 pm

From what I've read everyone needs to be active in the clan during war. Should we have a WAR CLAN to insure everyone will be participating during a war WE start? If they find opponent based on clan size say 43 but only 30 of us are fighting. Could lead to kicks or conflict? If df gets challenged we fight but if we start one the war clan will insure everyone is in on the fight. Send notice just like a push notice and whoever wants to join join so the fight would be even participation the whole time.  Please don't crucify me it's only a thought. Just from what I'm reading 1 or 2 ppl not fighting could cost the war.
Adikts
Adikts

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougar Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:10 pm

Funny to see the dream team....but theres stronger people then I lol

Cougar

Back to top Go down

Post by Adikts Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:24 am

Cougars the starting forward for the dream team lol!
Adikts
Adikts

Back to top Go down

Post by boet Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:19 am

Adikts wrote:From what I've read everyone needs to be active in the clan during war. If they find opponent based on clan size say 43 but only 30 of us are fighting. Could lead to kicks or conflict? Please don't crucify me it's only a thought. Just from what I'm reading 1 or 2 ppl not fighting could cost the war.
Yes, everyone needs to be active in the clan during the 2 day war time-frame.  That doesn't mean that you have to be online the whole time, it just means:

• Day 1 (prep day) - you need to have your best troops ready for donations to other members' war base castle, there is a 24 hour period for this

• Day 1 - at the end of the prep day, you need to have your town laid out for your war base - the game will take a snapshot of this layout for war and place it on the war map, your war base is static and non-changing during the rest of the war (your regular town can be modified after the snapshot)

• Day 2 (battle day) - you need to be active and paying attention to these forums and or clan chat.  Attacks will be highly coordinated.  You only get to attack TWICE during the entire battle day, so you'll need your best troops, all spells and heroes ready for both battles, as well as understanding which opponent bases you should attack or not attack

Adikts wrote:Should we have a WAR CLAN to insure everyone will be participating during a war WE start? Send notice just like a push notice and whoever wants to join join so the fight would be even participation the whole time.
It's going to take some trial and error to get the clan war process right for what fits our clan the best.  We've got a lot of good ideas, just need to figure out how to execute.

We do need all of our members to be flexible while we're figuring out what works best for DA/DF - - - we may have to shift folks around on the fly, so if you see people coming/going in and out of our clans or someone getting "kicked" it's just very temporary as we adjust for the WARS!  Please help everyone else in the clan understand this.

Cheers
boet
boet
Admin

https://dadf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cleavely Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:36 pm

Here it comes!
cleavely
cleavely

Back to top Go down

Post by NickingAde Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:05 pm

Drunken Farmers will war as well, correct?
NickingAde
NickingAde

Back to top Go down

Post by cleavely Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:10 pm

Hell yeah! We all war, although I'm not sure if we want to stagger the wars between the two clans.
cleavely
cleavely

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusticles Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:39 pm

Maybe stagger the sizes between the clans in the war.
Rusticles
Rusticles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down